Ivor Hewitt schrieb:

Well I guess it depends on what you're going to demo. If you've got an idea of what you want to show and it all works for you with .17 install... then I guess you might as well stick with that!

I thought there were some DVB issues that got into .17 that were fixed quickly afterwards, but I can't remember what they were....
and didn't the big DVB patch go in after .17? In which case demo-ing stuff like the DVB scanning might be nice to show.
As I said I guess it depends on what you were planning on showing.

Cheers,

The big DVB patch is in .17 and is working fine here, but EPG is beta. So Axel can scan DVB-T in Hannover.

Make sure to use ALSA, not an alsa emulation device (issue with sound after channel change).

Kristian.