John skrev:

Jesper Sörensen wrote:

John wrote:

I think you are right, if I am driving dvbsnoop properly, then the "missing" audio channel is not present in the PMT, but _is_ in the stream.
Taquilla5 and Taquilla6 both have spanish/original language channels at 80/81 and 124/135 respectively. Taquilla 5 has the original language channel in the PMT, Taquilla6 does not :-(

Yeah, your PMT dump is correct and I can't find that audio stream in there. It might be worth a shot to give D+ a call and talk to one of their engineers and ask him what's up? It's probably totally pointless but maybe it's something they can fix easily?

We could create some kind of PID override based on the service ID. The dvbrecorder is simple and only cares about the PIDs but I guess the missing audio stream is encrypted too and we kinda need those CA descriptors to be able to init the CAM properly which makes it a bit more problematic...

If you're not afraid to dive into the source you could try adding some hard coded overrides in dvbrecorder.cpp and see what happens? Also check if that audio stream is encrypted or not (with dvbstream perhaps?)

Thanks for the reply, I will give it a go. Unsure what I need to know apart form the audio PID though ? The exact same stream is decoded by Myth 0.16 when it has the PIDs entered by hand, so I assume setting the pids by hand within "auto-pid" code should work ;-?

In DVBRecorder::SetDemuxFilters(), try adding something like this:

   if (m_pmt.ServiceID == <serviceid of broken channel>)
       OpenFilters(<missing PID>, ES_TYPE_UNKNOWN);

If that works we could simply make it read the sid/pid from the db instead, if this is an override that's needed long term...

When was the last time you tried it with Myth 0.16? Maybe the PMT was correct then? I'm a bit surprised that it would work with that broken PMT, but everything is possible... Do you know if this is a new problem or has the PID been missing for long?