Michael J. Lynch wrote:
J. Donavan Stanley wrote:

Is it possible you have an old copy of the mythtv headers someplace?

This is probably the problem. If, in the past, you did your mythtv compiles using:

    ./configure
    qmake PREFIX=/some/install/path mythtv.pro
    make
    make install

Well, I started with a stock KnoppMyth installation (which has myth installed in /usr) and from the very beginning I've always used /usr/local as the prefix when compiling from CVS. Should I remove the old debian Myth packages? I haven't had any problems up to now with compiling my own stuff.

I'll start on removing the older Myth components and see what happens...I'm sure I'll break something... :)

Thanks
Tom