Adam Egger wrote:
Which way do you want to cover? G2->MythG or MythG->G2? It would be
great to be able to create new galleries with pictures from
MythGallery. This way should be quite easy as there are several ways
to create galleries which we could use as basis for Myth.

Well without having thouhght about it much, I was thinking of using the RSS feed available from G2 and just using that in Myth for a purely "viewing remote gallery in myth" type system.

If we want to do the Myth->G2 bit, then I guess that would require speaking the Gallery Remote Protocol, which may be easier anyways..

I've not really looked into the bones of it, just thought it would be a nice concept.

I'll have a look at the Gallery Remote protocol and see what it actually is and then see what the best route forward is.

I guess if it's not too complex then this would be a more flexible base than the RSS route, so I'll try and do it that way if I can.

Like I say, I doubt I'll be able to do this very quickly as there is a lot going on in my life at the mo!

Take care

Col