I've been silently following the dev mailing list for a while and using the svn versions of myth. I'd like to be able to provide some helpful feedback without being annoying. Perhaps someone could tell me if this is normal... Occasionally when I update svn and recompile I get an error and find that if I wait for another svn commit it will fix the problem or I'll get a different error. For example I just updated to svn 7963 and when I run make I get this error:

ClassicCommDetector.o(.text+0x241ed): In function `ClassicCommDetector::go()': ClassicCommDetector.cpp: undefined reference to `NuppelVideoPlayer::OpenFile(bool)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [mythcommflag] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mythtv/build/myth-svn/mythtv/ programs/mythcommflag'
make[1]: *** [sub-mythcommflag] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mythtv/build/myth-svn/mythtv/programs'
make: *** [sub-programs] Error 2

So my question is... Is it helpful for me to report these when they show up? If so, I assume doing so through the Trac interface? Or should I assume they are understood and getting taken care of?

-todd