On Nov 30, 2005, at 3:39 PM, raptorjr wrote:

Yes, at the moment it is unchecked. Think i have tried ever possible combination of that option, and the Extra audio buffering option. But checked or unchecked
it makes no difference.
But i wonder if it is the problem that i have that the information text explains on the Extra audio buffering option, "crackly" sound? Since i have a hardware encoding card.

But unfortunately that setting doesn't help me. Could it be broken?

To eliminate the ivtv stuff as a problem, move one of the recordings that you know is crackly in Myth to another computer and play it with mplayer. I know you can try mplayer locally, but that might exhibit the same issue if your real problem is a misconfigured alsa.

Keith C