Isaac Richards wrote:

On Monday 19 December 2005 15:12, Kevin Kuphal wrote:
Todd Tidwell wrote:
Having run SVN with the latest LiveTV changes for the last few weeks, I
can
tell you the worries are all for not. You don't see these "random"
recordings
Actually, that's not entirely true.  If you have it set to show groups,
categories, and titles, you *do* seem them.
This should be logged as a bug, preferrable with a patch.  Just an
oversight in the implementation.  I would guess that the code that
filters this for normal display wasn't moved into the other section.

Well, no, if you set it to display groups, it should show the livetv group. Need the ability to go say you want to keep one somehow, and can't do that if it's completely hidden.

Hmm, yeah. Now that I think about it, that would make sense. I never watch LiveTV so I haven't seen any of it in production yet.

--
Looking for affordable webhosting?  http://www.sitecity.net