I'm about to build my first mythtv box, I've been lurking
here for a little over a month and have dug through the
archives as well is google.  I believe I have enough info
to pull it off, with one exception TV out.

I'm looking for a easy, (i.e. hardware I can find with out
going used/ebay) TV out solution.

The output will need to be composite, aka RCA, NOT dvi/svid
etc...   I will be plugging the output into my Avcast network.

I would also like to be able to have both TV Out and X running
on the console,.

I plan to be running Fedora(1, 2 or 3) and Myth 17 (I'm
waiting until it comes out)

Thanks, Michael...