On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:57:42 -0500, Matt McArthur
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The at-bleeding QT wants to remove KDE, I'm going to try XFCE, but is
> there a way to keep the bleeding qt from wanting to remove KDE?

I ran into this exact same problem.  It appears to be related to the
redhat-artwork package.  What I had to do was remove redhat-artwork
and all packages that depend on it.  Then, go to www.rpmfind.net and
download the redhat-artwork rpm for Fedora Core 2 Updates and install
it.  Then you should be able to reinstall KDE and all the other
packages that were removed with redhat-artwork.  After that is
complete you should be able to do a normal apt-get for the bleeding qt
packages.

Brad