On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:07:04 -0500, Aaron Aguilar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Can any one point me to a good step by step guide for Debian for
> > upgrading from 2.4.26 to 2.6.10 so that I can take advantage of the
> > new DVB drivers so that I can use the HD3000?
>
> This is not exactly what you are looking for, but should give you a
> good knowledge base to start with on getting 2.6.10 up and running.
> The page is down right now, but go here:
>
> www.wilson-stowe.com/mythtv/installguide
>
> Good luck,
> Aaron

Thanks, I'll take a look at that. After some googling I came up with
this article that I think will help with most of the major migration
issues I need to worry about.

http://linuxdevices.com/articles/AT5793467888.html

One minor question since it will save me a few hours otherwise .. I
have gotten conflicting information about using make oldconfig from a
2.4 to a 2.6 kernel.  Has anyone that has switched recently used make
oldconfig?

Thanks,
Eric