Hi. I'm pretty new to MythTV and need some help here. I installed Fedora C3 and followed Jarod's HOWTO. I got it to (basically) work once, but then I guess I did something and now I can't start mythbackend. When I try I get this error:

Starting up as the master server.
2005-02-17 13:12:39.215 mythbackend version: 0.17.20050130-1 www.mythtv.org
2005-02-17 13:12:39.216 Enabled verbose msgs : important general
QServerSocket: failed to bind or listen to the socket
Failed to bind port: 6543

Any ideas? In MythTV setup I have the IP address set to 127.0.0.1 (I also tried setting my actual IP but got the same error). If you need any other info let me know.

Thanks!