On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:41:08 -0500, Shalem Shem-Tov
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK BusID "0:13:0" did the trick, and I think I'm much closer to getting this
> to work.. but not quite there yet.  Now when I try to load X, I get a
> graphical black & white "X" which moves when I move the mouse, so I do get
> output to my TV.  However, The "X" just says there and X never finishes

How are you starting X?  It may be that you are simply not launching
any programs..

If you are launching by startx from the console, check your .xsession
(or .Xclients, or equivilent in your distro).   Make sure you launch
SOMETHING in it (i.e. an xterm; twm; something).
--
Ian Trider
[EMAIL PROTECTED]