Hi,

Since I installed a second remote backend yesterday, I encounter some
severe audio problems on both, local and remote frontend. I'm able to
hear some sound, but the quality is unusable. It occures on the local
frontend while playing old recordings and on the remote frontend while
playing those recordings and while watching (streamed) LiveTV. New
recordings play OK on the local frontend. While starting to play an
old recording (or LiveTV on remote frontend), mythfrontend shows
"Using resampler from 32000 to 315xx". When playing a new recording
where audio is good, it doesn't write this on the console.
What do I need to change to get audio working correctly again? please
help....

systems: Debian testing with needed unstable packages and the
precompiled mythtv debian packages for 0.17 (still waiting for
mythvideo and mythweather...)

thanx
Jang