I am trying to get nuvexport to work and it says it requires lvemux to
export to mpeg2, so I tried to find it through apt-get, but it does
not exist for fc3.  I then tried to compile it on my own and failed It
gives me an error listed below.  Can someone point me in the right
direction?

not to export to mpeg2, just to use the mpeg2cut features. Just install it without the RPM

Did you follow the instructions for installing ffmpeg from source?

That has nothing to do with lve.

Personally, if I really wanted to install lve I would wait for an RPM (either dag or dries).

I installed the one from dries for fc2. I don't think that lve itself works, but I think that lvemux does, and that's all that'd be needed by nuvexport.

-Chris