Where is that setting in Myth?

Lonnie Borntreger wrote:

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 21:28 +0000, Chris Martin wrote:

My Mythbox is currently working pretty well, however I just have one
more thing to fix before I show it to the wife.

Whenever I enter live TV, I get sound as normal, however performing
any action (changing channel, pause, going to the EPG) causes the
sound to disappear and a crackling noise to take its place. If i quit
back to the menu and then re-enter live TV then my sound returns. I'm
using 0.17 and FC3 on a Pundit-R using the onboard sound (currently
/dev/dsp). I've heard other people say that they needed to use ALSA
on the Pundit-R for sound to work correctly, however when I change the
sound setting to /dev/adsp I get no sound at all.

Use ALSA:default instead of /dev/adsp

Lonnie