Hey all, I've been a happy myth user for a couple of years now, but have just had a hardware failure that's causing me to reshuffle some of my hardware. I've been using an old Gateway Destination for my myth system, and have been enjoying the simplicity of having a 32" monitor and not having to deal with any sort of pc > tv setup. Well, the monitor blew last night, and it looks like I'm just going to need to replace it with a tv. So I have an ATI All in Wonder card laying around, and I was wondering what the status of video out is currently. My research on the web has yielded some conflicting reports and I know the tuner functionality won't work, but I don't need that. Anyone here have it set up as their video out?

-Ben Newman

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to prosper."
                                                -Benjamin Franklin