Donavan Stanley wrote:

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:29:00 -0500, Rick Ingersoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am still having the problem with the pvr-350 freezing after wathcing
through the decoder for a while.

*sigh* folks, I know using the 350 output is an attractive option but 10 mintues with the mailing list archives would show you that it's not worth the hassle. The drivers are flakey for one.

Can anyone help me?

Sure, use the 350 for recording and an nVidia card for display.

I wish people wouldn't spread misinformation like this, if you can live with the output limitations the PVR-350 is a fantastic output device, and it's stable, you just need to know how to configure it which is not the _devices_ problem thats the _admins_.

--
We install MythTV systems!
http://www.shadysidesupercomputingcenter.com/mythinstall.html _______________________________________________