Just the stock codecs. My goal was to copy the .nuv's, rename to mpeg and then encode into dvd format but the quality of the mpg's is terrible. Maybe the stock codecs are what my problem is. I'll investigate that further.

Again, that sentence makes very little sense. Recording a PVR-350 capture onto DVD requires at most remultiplexing... not another "encode." The quality of the MPEG does not change when you rename the file. The quality of the *playback* depends on the player and its associated codecs. I thought Winders was so broken out of the box that it was unable to play MPEG-2 (i.e. DVD) and had to buy some other doodad to make DVD playing functional?... or does media player come less brain-dead now?

-Cory
(sorry for being surly... bad morning)