While I'm writing, I have a wishlist request:  it'd be nice to be able
to have the automatic skipping start 1 or 2 seconds after the
beginning of the commercial (the number should be configurable and
could default to zero, or course).  The reason is that sometimes the
skips are so perfect that I can't tell whether I missed any of the
show.

How about a configurable feature for Commercial flagging that will not save any 'supposed' commercials over xx minutes. I have been having good luck with commercial flagging lately but there is an occasional commercial that is flagged and is over 5 or 6 minutes and is bogus. I think most of my commercials are only a few minutes long so ignoring ones longer than that would cut out some bad commercial flagging.

- James