On Sunday 13 March 2005 00:23, Maverick wrote:
> I agree that the CPU is overkill for a PVR-350, but I also intend on
> using the built in nVidia TVout, as well as I'd like to do HDTV at
> some point. I'm not even sure if the XP 2700 is enough for HD, but I
> hope it is.

My 1800 is almost enough with some optimized-for-performance settings and my
3200 runs at about 70% utilization with optimized-for-best-video-quality
settings (1920x1080 resolution, kernel deint filter, non-libmpeg2 decoding).
Just dropped my GeForce 6200 into the 1800, going to see if w/the new drivers
I can get it to play back 1080i content smoothly now...

--
Jarod Wilson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Got a question? Read this first...