colliepon wrote:

[snip]It might be helpful (for instance) to complete whole seasons at a time if
you didn't start in the first season, so you can burn off whole seasons at once
for instance.  Or make a list of which  episodes you have, which episodes are
missing, or prioritize to complete whole seasons from reruns if space is at a
premium, etc.  I'm sure other cool things could be done with the data.  Would
anyone else find this cool?

This is your lucky day :) Check out the tvwish script by Brad Templeton (http://www.templetons.com/brad/myth/tvwish.html). It does all that and more... I've been using it for a couple weeks now, and am quite pleased, especially by the movies it picks up.

Graham
begin:vcard
fn:Graham Dunn
n:Dunn;Graham
org:Inscriber - A Division of Leitch;IT
adr:;;26 Peppler St.;Waterloo;Ontario;N2L1B6;Canada
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Manager
tel;work:+1-519-570-9111 x 243
tel;fax:+1-519-570-9140