Robin Elvin wrote:

On Wednesday 30 March 2005 22:30, David Morrison wrote:

Julian Edwards wrote:

Jon Dye wrote:

I was running stock 0.17 on gentoo, 2.6.10 kernel, QT 3.3.4 (3.3.4-r2
according to gentoo) and /etc/localtime points to Europe/London.  I
wonder if it's QT that is causing my problem.  My hack for myth has
fixed it for me for now so I'll leave it how it is until I get enough
time to play with different versions of QT.

JD

Total shot in the dark here, but how many of the people having
problems have got their hardware clock set to local time, rather than
UTC/GMT ?

I'm seeing this problem too, anyone know how to fix it?

My hwclock is set to UTC and my localtime is London. All listings coming
out of tv_grab_dvb contain the correct time but listings are out by one
hour (too early).

Dave

Ditto. I've downgraded QT to 3.3.3 and that made no difference. I'm really getting frustrated by this one!

Incidentally, how is everyone getting their recordings while this is happening? I have to manually adjust the recording start and end time each time. Is there a better "quick hack"?

Here in Australia I noticed my time was out by 1 Hr as we just left Summer Time, I went into 'mythsetup' and found that I had the GMT time offset at "+1100", once I changed this to "AUTO" the time offset was corrected.

my system clock is setup for UTC and local time for Aust/Vic.