Byron Poland wrote:

On 4/27/05, MagicITX <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4/27/05, David George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4/27/2005 12:54 PM, Devan Lippman wrote:

I wonder if we got a group buy going on this board how much we could
bring the price down... has BWI mentioned this to you at all David?

Yes, I had already talked to them and I can get quantity pricing.  I
don't have the numbers handy right now, but it was 5% to 10% off based
on the number of boards ordered at once.

--
David

HDTV frontend I'm working on (pictures, mythmon source)
 http://mythhd.info

Please let me know when you plan to place an order.  I'll get some too.

--
Tim
www.magicitx.com

I would be interested as well.