On May 14, 2005, at 9:13 PM, Frank Visser wrote:

Hi all,

MythTV is almost perfect for me now, but I am running in a small
wierdness. Sometimes the channel is bad quality when watching live tv,
but when I record it using the 's' key and switch over to look at the
recording the quality is good!

Can anyone explain why this is happening? Freeview sends a MPEG stream
over, so it shouldn't matter if I watch live or at the recording. Any
suggestions about settings I can play with the get better quality when
watching live?

The easiest answer would be if you have different settings for 'Default' and 'Live TV' in your recording profiles.

-Michael