On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 22:20:48 +0200, Donavan Stanley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 6/25/05, Niklas Brunlid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This may be more of a question about linux in general (depends on the
answer), but how do I get MythTV to realize that the week starts on
monday, not sunday? Also, how does MythTV decide which episodes to record
each week? The first one on every week or does it prefer one week after
the last recorded episode?

Heh Sunday *is* the first day of the week for a lot of folks.

I realise that, but it would be nice to be able to follow ISO-8601. =)

/ Niklas