Paul Leppert wrote:

On 6/25/05, *Michael T. Dean* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Paul Leppert wrote:

    <snip>
    Sounds like a problem with recordedmarkup.  First, you should try
    repairing the table.  I recommend stopping mythbackend and  running:

Ok, I'm confused. Looking at my tables in mythconverg, I don't have a recordedmarkup table at all.

I suppose that would qualify as a problem with recordedmarkup...

See below for my list of tables. If this table is needed, how do I get it back?

Let's hope that it's just not showing because MySQL can't open the file because it needs repaired... If not, let up know and we'll go from there.

How do I check if I'm missing other files?

We'll get that with the check if it's the inability to open the files... (I hope.)

mysqlrepair -umythtv -pmythtv mythconverg

to check and repair all tables in the database.
I don't have mysqlrepair on my system (FC3). I use apt-get and I have mysql, mysql-devel, and mysql-server packages installed and up-to-date, but no mysqlrepair. Is this a mysql program or a myth script? Is it in a different package?

mysqlrepair is a soft link to mysqlcheck (a MySQL program - http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/using-mysqlcheck.html ) that causes its default behavior to repair the tables. You can do the same with mysqlcheck (it's really not important to have mysqlrepair, so don't worry about it).

mysqlcheck -r -umythtv -pmythtv mythconverg

Mike