At 07:39 AM 7/4/2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>Is there a changechannel for DirecTV tuner anywhere?
>>
>http://www.pdp8.net/directv/directv.shtml

Let me add that this script works really well. I got hit by the DTV firmware upgrade. It took us a couple of weeks to figure out what went wrong as we only record 3 shows off of the local stations.

After moving to this script, I've only had a handful of channel change issues (for some reason it doesn't want to record one show off of RFD, although I can type the channel in from the keyboard and get there correctly).

If you're using DTV in your setup I highly recommend this script for your use.

--
Mickey Chandler
http://mickc.whizardries.com/blog