I gave that a burl, it just starts recording and the backend complains about having no PIDs. It had PIDs damn you! It opens the card in PS mode then errors and complains about no data until I stop the recording. The transport errors doesn't happen though. Switching back to live tw just comes back to the no PIDs errors but the transport error stops.

Probably should've mentioned earlier that this is on 0.18.1 :D

Micael Beronius wrote:

I have seen this as well, and I think the problem is that first error of yours, "transport 0". There's some kind of bug in that area methinks.

I ususally can get rid of it by tuning to another channel with the recording feature, stop the recording, get back to live view. But I had issues with transponder 0 when finding channels as well.
Sorry for being vague ;-(

I'm also using DVB-T, not the same make though. On myth 18.1.

- Micael