*I am looking to setup a MythTV machine (2nd attempt)
Has anyone used this card:
*AVerMedia M150 PCI Interface M150 Media Center Edition 2005 PCI TV Tuner - OEM It is only 55.00 bucks compared to the PVR-250 costing $130. Any recommendations?

One thing I don't yet understand. After I get my myth machine running on my monitor what device/cable do I then need to get connect my system to my TV? Does the sound continue to play via the speakers on my system or do I need to pass the audio to TV?

I am a software developer but as you can probably tell I don't know much about audio and video.

Thanks,
Mark