On Tuesday 23 August 2005 05:32 pm, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> >  On 8/23/05, Mark Gardner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Can anyone comment on the quality comparison between the two
> > > abovementioned chipsets?
> >
> >  My FX5200 is terrible compared to my PVR 350. No contest. Maybe these
> >  people either:
> >
> >  1.) Have terrible TVs 2.) Use the DVI output on the FX5200?
>
> 3.) Took the time to *learn* how to properly configure their NVIDIA
> cards for TV out
>
> Mike

Please, let us in on your secrets!  You don't understand how many nights I've
stayed up until 4 or 5am reading all over the internet, the mailing list
archives, forums, etc.  I swear there is practically NOTHING for us SD users,
especially in the MythTV docs.  I'm still not sure even what the best capture
resolutions are to use really.

Thanks,

~Lou