I am just setting up Mythtv on my system and made a huge mistake. I am using Fedora Core 4, KDE and a pvr350. I just got mythtv installed, and I made a mistake while doing the setup (mythtvsetup). I somehow changed the size of the window so that it is so big, I can't see the whole screen. I only see the very top left hand corner of the screen and part of the first selection on the menu. When I do get it to exit, my desktop is also way big. If I exit my X session and re-enter, my original desktop setting is still there. Is there a configuration file that I can edit so that the screen is smaller? I am somewhat a novice when it comes to linux, but am willing to follow directions or go to a page that my have my answer. I have searched the mail list archives as well as the on line documentation. Any help is appreciated.