Both tuners are setup in mythtv-setup, it's recording right now, and it says it's using all available inputs. I'm lost, I think I should remove all my settings and start over.

And the stuttering; it's more like stuttering video, not audio.

On 9/8/05, Tom Lichti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Steve wrote:

> On 9/8/05, *Nick* < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     On 08/09/05, Steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>     > Hey guys,
>     >
>     >         I have the WinTV-PVR-500 from Hauppauge. It's supposed
>     to be a dual
>     > tuner card, and AFAIK Myth is only seeing one tuner. I press 'C'
>     because
>     > that's supposed to change inputs, and it does. But only when I'm
>     not
>     > recording anything. If I am recording Myth complains that all
>     available
>     > inputs are in use.
>
>     As I understand it, the 500 card is detected and used as 2 150 cards,
>     so pressing Y will probably give you the other card instead of C.
>     Read
>     up on Jarod's FC4 guide for more info on setting it up correctly.
>
>     Nick
>

> Well I just tried it using "Tuner 0" and pressing 'Y' just made the
> screen go black for a second, Then come back with the OSD saying
> "Tuner 0." Pressing 'C' made the screen go black for a second then it
> came back with the OSD saying "Tuner 1." So I'm not sure if 'Y' is right.

Did you setup a channel listing for BOTH tuners? Also, for the
stuttering, find the setting 'Extra audio buffering' (or something
similar to that) and make sure it's enabled.

Tom