Brian J. Murrell wrote:
On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 15:34 -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:

<snip>

Maybe if digital starts getting put into something other than huge TVs
it will happen quicker, but I really have no desire to give up the space
a 52" TV takes.

When was the last time you were at a big box electronics store.
Practically every tv sold (regardless of size) is digital capable
anymore.  I was at one just the other day and I had a difficult
time finding one that was *not* digital capable.  As for prices,
I saw some as low as $650.

--
Michael J. Lynch

What if the hokey pokey IS what it's all about -- author unknown