On Friday 09 September 2005 03:51 pm, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 15:48 -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:
> > That's why I have a projector. =)
>
> Yeah, I've often said my next TV will be a projector.  Do you have yours
> in a "home theatre" (i.e. no windows, etc.)?  I know I have heard people
> say they did the projector thing and went back to the tube, mainly for
> brightness/windows/daylight issues.

http://www.mythtv.org/basement/6-Projector/

The pictures are from just after I finished finishing the basement last
December.  Pardon the crappy camera. =)

> What res. does yours go to?  I figure if I'm buying one I'd buy the full
> HDTV res. but then those get pretty pricey.

It's 1280x720 - Panasonic AE700U.  I figure by the time the bulb burns out
(should last at least another year and a half), projectors that do 1920x1080
will be cheap enough to consider replacing it with.

Isaac