Garry Cook wrote:
On 9/14/05, *Scot L. Harris* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 16:18, Tim Hamer wrote:

     > try the newest unstable drivers from the ivtv site. they might
    not work
     > perfectly though, so you might have to try a couple versions.
    i've been
     > using .3.7d for a while now with no problems.

    Thanks for yours and Garry Cook's response.

    It looks like I have 0.3.7k from ATRPMS.  Should I try an older version?

    At least I know this has worked.  Just need to figure out what level of
    sacrifice I need to make to get it to work.  :)

I wouldn't recommend going with older drivers, unless you had it working and upgraded, which broke things, then you might want to roll back. The version numbers increment for a reason, things should be getting better with each new version. The only reason that I mentioned my old driver version was because I seem to answer the question 'Is the PVR500 working for anyone' a few times a week. Each time I say something like 'with drivers from about 2 months ago', which probably isn't very helpful, so I just wanted to post the actual driver version before someone called me on it. --g