At 12:03 PM 9/21/2005, Erik Pettersen wrote:
>Furthermore, has the whole D10 (regardless of 100/200/300) fixed the
>"unable to use serial cable for channels under 100" issue brought upon
>by a recent DirecTV firmware update still an issue? (it even snared
>the series 2 TiVo STB owners with that snafu/issue)

The issue has been fixed if you're using the script found at <http://www.pdp8.net/directv/directv.shtml>

I've been using this script on my D10-200 box at least since July. There is an occasional snafu where the channel doesn't change for some reason I haven't yet been able to track down, but I'm recording Stargate SG-1, NFL Football, and the odd Buffy episode from our OTA channels which DTV stuck < 100.

--
Mickey Chandler
Chief Operating Whizard