Is there any way to program lircrc to immediately go to the "shutdown"
screen when I hit the power control button on my remote?

I know how to program lircrc and so, just not sure if there is a way in
myth to "press a key" to immediately do what a bunch of <Esc>'s will do.

Is this what is called "jump points"?  Is there a jump point for exit?
I'm not seeing one in mythweb's key bindings screen.

Short of a jump point, anyone got any ideas?

Thanx,
b.

Brian J. Murrell