SpEnT wrote:
I'd started working on an OSD a while back and vamped it a bit (and have been using it for some time now). If anyone is interested, here are some older screen shots:
http://www.bangtherockstogether.net/old/

If you'd like to check it out you can grab it here:
http://www.bangtherockstogether.net/bangosd_Sep2005.tar.gz

Comments are welcome or if things are missing (which I'm sure there are), my email is included in the README

--
Lonny Selinger LPIC-1

This looks awesome! I'm going to try and install it soon. Huge improvement from the out-of-the-box osd.

But I have a question/suggestion.
Is there anyway to have the osd provide some information like date recorded and the date it was first aired?

I'm converting our pvr from beyondtv to myth, and thats one of the things my wife has asked me about more than once. It was some feature that btv had that she has grown to love and it would be nice to get that back.

-B