Folks,
It might be nice to have a settable ringbuffer delay. So if it is set to 10 seconds, for example, it would tune the channel and then not start the ringbuffer for 10 seconds. If you changed the channel before the delay was over the channel change would be quick. Even if it wasn't smooth, and the experience was to tune to a channel and then after 10 seconds the screen went blank for a few seconds as the ringbuffer gets set up, some people might find this worthwhile. I certainly can't program this, but it doesn't seem like it would be a huge task. I'm of course talking out of my hat on this, so it could be more complex than it seems.
Thanks,
Peter Darley