On Oct 13, 2005, at 11:19 PM, Keith C wrote:

I've googled like crazy and still can't solve this problem. I've never been able to get OpenGL VSync to work, because I've never gotten GLX to load. I'm currently on nvidia7676 (atrpms), 2.6.13-1.1526_FC4smp, Geforce 6200 PCI-e with component out. Here's the error message from Xorg.0.log :
(EE) GLX is not supported with the Composite extension

Problem solved. There were some old libraries around from previous versions of the nvidia drivers that had been installed with the nvidia installer instead of the atrpms packages. The only way to fix it, unfortunately, was to strip out all the atrpms and reinstall with the nvidia installer. I never could get all the sym links rebuilt with the atrpms.

Of course, I've now disabled OpenGL sync because it didn't work as well as RTC for me.

Keith