On 10/19/05, Neil Bird <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   OK, thanks.  Do I need any extra plugins or patches to Myth?  I've not seen
any reference to LCD controls (or really any LCD refs. at all) in the prefs.
or docs.  Is there any way to know or configure in advance what sort of info.
I'll be getting?

No, you don't need any extra plugins or patches.  You just need to check the "Enable LCD device" option on the appropriate screen in the Appearance setup section.  Once you've done that, you can enable the displays that interest you.

As far as what you get, if you're in a menu, it'll show you where you are in the menus.  If you're watching a recording, it'll show you the name of the show, the episode, and what channel it was recorded from.  Same for Live TV, only you get the channel that you're watching.  In MythMusic, you get the artist, album and track information.  It's pretty slick.

Carl Fongheiser