Well, actually, it's a newer version. The README for MythWeb hasn't been updated in quite some time. Chris has been very busy with other stuff lately, but the idea of updating it is in the system ( http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/332 ).

Actually, I claim laziness on the README (I forgot it had a version attached to it). As for the rest of the stuff, I'm experiencing a repetitive stress injury in my arm/shoulder and have been avoiding computers outside of work (which sucks, since I have a lot of projects I want to work on).

The best way to find out what "version" you're using with SVN is:
svn info
and looking at the line:
Revision: xxxx

Unfortunately, that gives you the svn revision, not the mythtv version.

-Chris