--- Mickey Chandler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've had a peculiar problem pop up lately.  About
> once a day, my
> recorded programs listing goes away and starts
> reading "No recorded
> programs available."  Restarting the back end gets
> the listing back.
>
> The only error I'm seeing in the log is this:
>
> 2005-10-21 11:00:00.082 DB Error (KickDatabase):
> Query was:
> SELECT NULL;
> Driver error was [2/2006]:
> QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
> Database error was:
> MySQL server has gone away
>
> Of course, the MySQL server hasn't gone away since
> restarting the
> backend (not the MySQL server) re-establishes that
> connection.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> --
> Mickey Chandler
> Chief Operating Whizard
> Whizardries, Inc.: <http://www.whizardries.com>
> Our new site:
> <http://www.my-debt-reduction-plan.com/>

Hi Mickey,

I've had the same thing happen (I'd say twice in the
last couple of weeks) but *ONLY* in Mythweb.  My Myth
interface hasn't exhibited this yet - that'd be a
pretty unnerving thing to experience.

I didn't notice any errors in the backend log, but
there's every possibility that I just missed it in a
fit of newbieism.

Best,
    Steve