Can this be done? For example, If I want to see all the clint east wood movies, I can create the following query from within Mysql, or on the command line...

select people.name, channel.channum, credits.starttime, program.title from people, credits, program, channel where (program.chanid = channel.chanid) AND (credits.chanid = program.chanid) AND (credits.starttime = program.starttime) AND credits.person = people.person AND (people.name LIKE '%Clint Eastwood%') ORDER BY program.starttime;

Works great. However, I can't use this in a custom query since it doesn't join against the credits table. Is this correct?

Querying against the credits table would give better results, since the person's name is not always referenced in the description field of the program table.

Any thoughts.

Stewart