To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users@mythtv.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] program guide font size

Thanks, this was exactly the problem. Sorry I didn't figure this one out on
my own :)

James

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 12:44 pm, Asher Schaffer wrote:
On 10/25/05, James Grant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Okay here's a stupid question -- how do you change the size of the font
> in the Program Guide? in Settings->Appearance->Font Size seems to > only > change the font-size of the menus... I thought it might auto-adjust > if > i changed the # of channels and # of 30 mins timeslots to show, but > even
> reduced to 2 and 2, there's big boxes with small text in them still.
> (almost too small to read)
>
>  James

First thing to do is make sure you are running at 100dpi.

There is some info here:
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~wolf1473/MythFAQ.html#q23

you can also search this list for many discussions about font size.

--
James Grant
Lightbox Technologies Inc.