"*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() in */usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/includes/init.php* on line *54" *As the only line that comes up on the mythweb page. I checked init.php and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it, and mysql connect is used all over the place. I can't figure out why it would say mysql_connect() doesn't exist. Anyone have any ideas?

try googling for "Call to undefined function: mysql_connect()" (with the quotes)...

it'd inform you that your version of php does not have the mysql function set installed (usually a separate package).

-Chris