On 11/19/05, Raphael Pooser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,
Mythweb on my machine isn't working.  I recently tested to see if I
could get a look at my recordings from the browser after reading on the
list that some folks are using it to watche their recordings.  However,
whenever I go over to mythtweb from firefox or any other browser, I get
the error
"*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() in
*/usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/includes/init.php* on line *54"
*As the only line that comes up on the mythweb page.  I checked init.php
and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it, and mysql connect
is used all over the place.  I can't figure out why it would say
mysql_connect() doesn't exist.  Anyone have any ideas?
Raphael

Raphael, it looks like your mod_php installation wasn't built with mysql support.  You didn't say what distribution you're using, so I can't really guide you much further than that.

Carl Fongheiser