[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 01:56:04AM -0800, Bruce Markey wrote:

I do use Inactive for stuff that I do want to see in the the
schedule. First Episodes for one.

I never thought of grabbing firsts, but it sounds like an interesting way to find new things to watch. What search syntax do you use? The best I can come up with on short notice would be:

I brushed over this because I've posted about it a couple times
before. If you're not using SVN, cut'n'paste what Mike sent.
Set the rule to Inactive and they will show up in white marked "x".
For me, I see about a dozen or so of these new series per week.

    AND program.syndicatedepisodenumber REGEXP '^0*1$'

It's'a no good. The producer's letters, numbers and tags are all
over the map. For DD "AND program.programid LIKE 'EP%0001'"
matches the uniform numbering from TMS. 0001 is the first record
they stuff in the descriptions for this series. It may not be
the first episode or pilot but >98% of the time it is. The date
has to be checked also to be sure it is shown on the original
air date. Otherwise the first episode of I Love Lucy, or anything
else, would show up as a premiere too.

--  bjm