SpEnT wrote:
On 11/30/05, Joseph A. Caputo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
(I
still have to look into possibly setting the dimentions for full
screen play with either xine or mplayer ... maybe there's a way to
make it fit in the init line).
You can tweak pretty much anything with MPlayer.

I just wish they had menu support ;) ... either way I don't care, I'd
like to be able to see the movie decent on the screen. One option is
play with MPlayer, the other is transcode whatever DVD's I want to
watch to avi and use the internal Myth player in MythVideo.
The internal Myth player can play DVD's, and xine has menu support. For full screen:

xine -f
mplayer -fs

Tom