On 12/10/05, John Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Isn't that about the time the ringbuffer approaches 2gig?

What is your ring buffer size in mythtv-setup?
What filesystem?

Isn't the ring buffer for live tv?  This is happening with pre-recorded programs.  The filesystem on the backend is ext3.  I see where you're going with this and no, I don't see how it could be a file size limitation problem.

To add more to my original post, the network between the two computers is a 100mbit LAN running on a Netgear hub (it says "switch" but somehow I'm doubtful).  Network traffic is usually minimal to none and the problem is completely reproducible.